Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Oct 22 Catch Up _ _ _ again

Where do I begin, we have been so busy lately that I haven't had much time to take many pictures at all. I think of each has been doing several things all at one time. Mom was on jury duty for 5 weeks. I have been busy painting the house, studying for a promotional exam and studying for the GRE to get back into Grad school. So much to do, so little time.

This is me painting the house. As you can see, I had to rent scaffolding to reach the gables. Once there the wood was in bad shape so I had to sand it down as well as the fascha board. After sanding, one coat of primer and two top coats. This is the side of the house that gets a southern exposure so it gets beaten in the sun pretty hard.

Did you ever see a pink bunny look so darn cute. Big thanks again to Uncle Tom and Pat for the best towels a girl could want coming out of the bath!

Yes it is that time of the year. Halloween. The girls have been wearing their costumes on a regular basis. Pretty darn cute again. This year we have a unicorn and Snow White. What more could you ask for?